We are located in the Aude department of the Languedoc Roussillon province in the South of France.
Situated between Carcassonne and Narbonne, we are approximately 1km from the RN113/D6113. We’re also only 16km (10 miles) from Carcassonne’s mediaeval city, 50km (35miles) from the Mediterranean Sea and 3km (2 miles) from access to the Canal du Midi.
From the UK, you can self-drive from any cross channel terminal port. It can be done in a day using the Autoroutes (tolls are around 50€ one way), but it’s a long drive (approx. 600 miles from Calais) and is best done with an overnight stop. There are many good value motels in France, usually well signposted on, or just off, the Autoroutes, most offering family rooms from around 30€. Fly drive is probably a better value option with low cost airlines flying to Carcassonne (20 minute drive to us), Toulouse (75 minutes), Perpignan (60 minutes), Montpelier (70 minutes) and Gerona/Spain (120 minutes). Most major car rental companies operate from the airports.
Other travel considerations are rail (Eurostar/TGV), cartrain or coach.
Who flies where?
CARCASSONNE (20 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Stanstead, Bournemouth, East Midlands/Nottingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cork, Dublin, Porto ( Portugal) and Cagliari (Sardinia).
BEZIERS/CAP D’AGDE (45 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Luton, London Stanstead), Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Paris, Dusseldorf Weeze (Germany), Chaleroi (Belgium) and Stockholm Arlanda (Sweden).
PERPIGNAN (60 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Stansted, Birmingham, Leeds Bradford & Charleroi (Belgium).
MONTPELIER (70 minutes from us)
- EASYJET from London Gatwick and London Luton
TOULOUSE (75 minutes from us)
- EASYJET from London Gatwick and Bristol
- RYANAIR from London Stanstead, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dublin, Charleroi (Belgium), Porto, Lisbon & Faro (Portugal), Milan, Naples, Rome & Bologna (Italy) and many other Mediterranean destinations.