We are located in the Aude department of the Languedoc Roussillon province in the South of France.
Situated between Carcassonne and Narbonne, we are approximately 1km from the RN113/D6113. We’re also only 16km (10 miles) from Carcassonne’s mediaeval city, 50km (35miles) from the Mediterranean Sea and 3km (2 miles) from access to the Canal du Midi.
From the UK, you can self-drive from any cross channel terminal port. It can be done in a day using the Autoroutes (tolls are around 50€ one way), but it’s a long drive (approx. 600 miles from Calais) and is best done with an overnight stop. There are many good value motels in France, usually well signposted on, or just off, the Autoroutes, most offering family rooms from around 30€. Fly drive is probably a better value option with low cost airlines flying to Carcassonne (20 minute drive to us), Toulouse (75 minutes), Perpignan (60 minutes), Montpelier (70 minutes) and Gerona/Spain (120 minutes). Most major car rental companies operate from the airports.
Other travel considerations are rail (Eurostar/TGV), cartrain or coach.
Who flies where?
CARCASSONNE (20 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Stansted, East Midlands/Nottingham, Liverpool, Cork, Dublin, Glasgow (Prestwick), Porto – Portugal and Charleroi (Brussels).
BEZIERS/CAP D’AGDE (45 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Luton, Bristol, Manchester, Paris, Dusseldorf (Weeze), Oslo – Norway and Stockholm – Sweden.
PERPIGNAN (60 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from London Stansted, Birmingham & Charleroi (Brussels).
- FLYBE from Southampton, Glasgow, Edinburgh & Belfast.
MONTPELIER (70 minutes from us)
- EASYJET from London Gatwick and London Luton
- RYANAIR from Birmingham, Leeds and Frankfurt – Germany
TOULOUSE (75 minutes from us)
- EASYJET from London Gatwick and Bristol
- JET2.COM from Manchester
- FLYBE from Southampton, Newcastle, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast & Dublin
- RYANAIR from London Stanstead, Charleroi (Brussells), Berlin & Madrid
GIRONA/SPAIN (120 minutes from us)
- RYANAIR from Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cork, Dublin, Doncaster, Glasgow (Prestwick), Knock, London Stanstead & Luton, Manchester and Newcastle